Sunday, April 18, 2004

I had a great day chillin outside in the sun, and the concert went o.k. i guess.



It's amazing though that your accidentally saying something little and unimportant which might have offended can make you feel SO guilty. It's one thing when you are joking around and say "rude" things (well, maybe it's not, but that's for another time to think about.) But seriously, I said something that I didn't really mean, and I'm afraid I hurt my friend's feelings. And it makes me feel really really bad.Like, guilty and cruel. Of course, it didn't help that my friends chided me....I mean, I deserved it, and I know they were just kidding, but my remorse and guilt was already kicking me so hard in the shins that I really couldn't take it anymore. I hate how once I feel like I hurt someone, whether I really did or not, that I can't let it go...and every time I'll think about it in the future, I'll feel guilty.


I guess people would say "let it go! it's ok!"....but it's so hard for me to do.:(

hm. i'm now in a unhappy mood...and need to do homework.

i guess i'll do that.

yeah.

No comments: