I feel frustrated. I don't know why. Maybe b/c it was a gorgeous day out, but I was inside for too much of it. Maybe b/c it's dark now. Maybe b/c I'm sitting under the horrendously artificial lights of the library right now. Maybe b/c i've been running from one activity to the next all day long. I don't know. Oh well.
I am grateful for stuff, though, don't get me wrong. I've got wonderful friends and family who love me a LOT.:) and that makes me happy. And God loves me even more. Wow. cool. :)
i think i'm going to go now. i've got lesson plans to do, and about 5 chapters to read on the Gypsies of Hungary for my Sociology class. It's not that it isn't interesting to read, just, well, overwhelming with all the other stuff I've got to do for classes. I tell ya, they really push you hard until the very end. It's like they want to suck out of you every ounce of energy and leave your poor little weak body behind.
oh my. I AM in a bad mood.....what's GOING ON!?!
Oh, but a GOOD THING is happening tomorrow!:) I'm giving blood for the 6th time in my life. :) Way to be, poked by a huge needle. Eh, I know a certain friend who has gone through a lost worse, and another friend who is going to have surgery soon. I think I can handle a little poke. :)
Oh, something cool happened today in English (which, btw, is a RARITY for that teacher...) Anyway, call me dense, and maybe some of ya'll knew this already, but i didn't! We were told that the word "passion" is from the Latin "Patior, Pati, Passus sum", which means "to suffer." See what that means? The Passion of Christ meant the Suffering of Christ... in LATIN.:) hehe.. yeah, I bet you guys already knew that the Passion of Christ meant that, but I didn't. ANd it made me feel smarter to figure it out.;) Just thought I'd pass my enthusiam along!!:)
well, it's time for me to go. back to my room to write (what else?) Lesson plans!!
No comments:
Post a Comment