So, I think I'm dying. At least this whole coughing/after effects thing ain't so cool lately. I'm going to go to another doctor on break. With the continual coughing, rash, headaches, and possible tendinitis in my ankle, there's got to be something to help me.
So...a bit of my list of major things to do before the end of November:
1. a 45 minute lesson/presentation for my Art Ed. Class, and all the corresponding stuff for it:(
2. two papers for Art Ed.
3. test in Ed Psych
4. 12 sketches for Art
5. self-portrait from life (i.e. not from a pic)
6. perfect my Rachmaninoff piece for piano
7. learn all the Alto Messiah solos to perfection
8. Initiate my MITs!:)
9. Go home!:)
10.yet ANOTHER religion test and paper.........
So, yeah. If I ever appear grumpy, too busy to talk to you, or anything else negative...don't take it personally. It isn't about you!:)
But onto better things. I really haven't had an incredibly interesting life as of late regarding anything that I'd like to announce to the masses. I AM going to see Phaedra, and NOT by myself, which is pretty cool:). But hopefully it will be good.:) I'm sitting in the Graphics Lab with my ultra-cool twin, DEAN!!! He listens to me complain and worry about boys...so very nice of him. Poor twin, though...he managed to post on his Xanga, and just as he was writing his last line of his REALLY long entry, the page refreshed and he lost his ENTIRE entry!:( uh oh.;)
hm, well, now that i've written an entirely pointless blog (sorry for wasting your time;),) I think i'm going to get going. I meet Mallory in less than an hour to go to the Gathering for coffee and chatting (and more procrastinating from my homework:))
Love!
1 comment:
YAY.. you love me. and i love you! thanks so much for the time.. you are a wonderful friend and i am truely blessed to have you so close in my life. :) good luck with all your stuff and come relax if you need to here. ;) don't work too hard! you'll get it done!
-the one and only, Mal
Post a Comment