Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I"M SO SORRY....


Ok, So I got an anonymous post regarding my past squirrel picture. They said it was squirrel-lynching!!!! AUGH!!! That thought never ever EVER crossed my mind that that could be it...it always looked like the squirrel was holding on....seriously...and that's what I thought was so funny....:(:(

SO, first of all, I TRULY APOLOGIZE if I offended anyone with the picture! I HONESTLY didn't mean to! Second of all, whoever posted the comment, please let me know so I can apologize in person. Third of all, if the person was joking about it being "squirrel-lynching"...well, then I couldn't tell you were joking, and you have made me feel excrutiatingly guilty about posting the pic...I"m not some sicko who enjoys harming God's creatures for fun....


So...to all of you...I'm sorry....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...someone has an overactive people-pleasing complex...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the apology. We always knew you loved God's little guys! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm just joining the crowd!