HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and all that jazz....
Well, first of all you can't believe how thankful I have been for this break. I honestly was wondering if I'd make it...but, well would you look at that... I did. And so did the rest of you! Congrats to all of us, I must say.
Sadly, I'm here at the library doing work on a research paper (the first of two due next week...hmmm...) but, oh well.
I can honestly and happily say that being at home this Thanksgiving actually feels like *home.* ahhhh. What a better feeling than last break.
I can also say I have done *none* of the Christmas shopping that I was planning on doing this break. ("planning"??? did I just say that!? haha... I think I knew all along that there would never EVER be time this break for shopping...so I think I was merely attempting to fool myself into the thought. oops. Ann Arbor or Jackson for a day/afternoon, anyone??!:)
I have my job back FOR CERTAIN for the Christmas holiday! yay! I start up again on the 20th. It was great going in and seeing Kristin, Amy, Jo, and Erika...and I can't wait to see Kurt(y), Katie, Nikki, and Genna again!! Watch out kids...it's gonna be fun.;)
ok...must get back to my researching. For everyone I haven't seen these past couple days, I love you and miss you and see you soon at school!!
1 comment:
i am commenting on your blog right now.
yes i am.
ok, now i am almost done.
maybe you will think this is funny. and maybe you won't.
i hope you do because then maybe you will comment on my blog, too.
come to think of it, this is sort of like a pretend comment since i don't really have anything to say. you could pretend-comment on my blog. that would be fun. try it and we'll see, ok?
*love and hugs and pumpkin bread with craisins*
Post a Comment