Hmmm...
I just played Mortal Kombat for awhile with Matt, Sean, Donal, Ben and Dixon at the MA house. And I wasn't too bad, either;).
So, time to vent for oh, two seconds. It's really tough when you love your friends so greatly, but for somereason they are in a mood where they clearly aren't willing to talk about something...and you feel pushed away and unwanted. You don't know what's happening, or where their good mood went, and feel horrible b/c you want things for them to be fine...but you also realize that they are allowed to have bad days or just have too much crap to do too in their lives. But, you can't help but feel like you've personally done something wrong... but (to the party this is referring to) I LOVE YOU..and know that if anything IS wrong, I'm always here for you. no matter what.
Oh well. Whatever it is, it'll pass, i'm sure. I now conclude my venting.
Onto other things neat this evening, other than being an awesome MK player! I went to The Gathering to spend some quality time with my dear friend Mal, and hung out with her while sipping a de-lish Hazelnut Mocha Frescante, then chatted with Zach (cool kid!!) while sketching for art class. Got to hear some music by "The Format" which was sweet, and had an altogether great time chatting and laughing and watching Tasha dump the *entire* contents of my book bag over the floor in her vain attempt to get out my CDs...thanks, doll. I love you!!
Well, it's late. and as I've said, I'm kinda sick. so, i think I'm going to go sleep! (yay! always a good plan.:))
Oh -- in case anyone is interested to hear my most favoritest piano solo EVER (which someday i WILL learn!) ... You should listen to Rachmaninoff's Etudes-Tableaux, Op.33, No. 4 in D minor. It's like Godiva for your soul. ;) I have it on repeat in my headphones right now...you couldn't ask for something more beautifully and emotionally moving. :)
ok. finally time for bed. hope ya'll have enjoyed the increase of posts as of late. I think it's a vain attempt to fill my time procrastinating with something "worthwhile"....haha, oh well.
Sweet dreams, God bless. *muah*
1 comment:
SO i'm a klutz, what of it?! :)
i love YOU kristin, and i'm glad you watched switchfoot on the tv with me tonight!!!
~tasha
Post a Comment