Friday, November 19, 2004

AUGHHHHHHHHHHH!! CAN I GET A NEW LIFE, PLEASE!!?!? ONE THAT IS LESS HECTIC!?!

I don't mind being a:
1.Cabana girl in the tropics
2.A tour guide in an art museum
3.A 5 year old girl on her tricycle
4.a zoo animal feeder
6.to be a clown and float away by a gigantic bunch of balloons (thanks Christine)
7. to be in the circus
8. to be a frolicker in the grasses of Kansas
9. To tiptoe through the tulips (j/k)
10.To be an icecream quality control taste tester...or candy, or cookies, or anything else with CHOCOLATE!
11. to be the trophy wife of Ewan McGregor
12. To be a zamboni driver
13. To be a princess and waited on hand and foot. (thanks again, Christine :))
14. To own a florist shop in London
15. TO BE AWAY FROM HILLSDALE and all it's CRAZY THINGS I HAVE TO DO FOR CLASSES!!!!



ok. i'm done.;) phew.

3 comments:

Katie said...

you can get a new life, only if you promise that you'll still be you and i can still be your roomie and we'll still best friends and all that good stuff, k? sweet.

i hope you're having a *lovely* time at the play today, my dear! i can't wait to hear about it :)

and i definitely vote to have a roomie Mortal Kombat rematch. i'll take you down. or something. ;)

*love and hugs and golden grahams*

tami said...

oh, I vote for ice-cream taste tester-outer! (As long as I get to help you ;)

Frolicking in the grasses of Kansas is pretty fun too :)

But, I'll settle for going home on Tuesday . . .

~Thamini Dawne

Anonymous said...

umm i pick #3. that sounds like fun! you should do that too.. cuz then we could race!
love you, love mal