Ugh. That's what you get for wireless internet that cuts of when it feels like it.
You post a long blog, and then it gets lost when you try to publish it.
So, now that I'm fed up with this whole internet thing, (though obviously not completely since I'm still writing a new blog) here's what's going on here.
Reading "The Horse and His Boy" (almost done) and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Got it last night for my b'day, started it at 10 pm, and after 171 pages, finally decided to go to sleep. *So* good though, and not as dark and frustrating as the last book, which is good, b/c in the 5th book, Harry's character was really obnoxious, and the worst thing ever is to not like the main character/hero of a book.
I guess my flying through children's lit this past week is a good sign, considering I'm in a Children's Lit class this next semester. I love it!
Also, packing like crazy for school. Trying to find everything.
Oh, and for you boys/computer people out there, is there a good USB splitter out there that's not too expensive? I need one. My USB ports are on the back of my computer, and a pain to get to, though I need them for my camera, iPod, and mouse, and portable pen drive (which, Matt Macaulay, I need to get back;)) and I only have 2 ports, meaning, I'm constantly messing with them, which gets really irritating.
48 hours until Hillsdale. Insane.
Suite 341, here we come!
(oh, side note... Mraz, NC, and Guster are sooooooo good.)
3 comments:
Yay, kristin! I get to see you in approximately 2 days! I'm pretty excited to get back. i can't wait to visit you at your brand-spankin'-new residence too! pretty sweet. xoxo
see you at convocation rehearsal tomorrow!!!! :)
so good to have you just upstairs, dear :)
do come visit!
*hug*
Post a Comment