I'm sick with a cold. So, that's sweet. At least it'll be mostly gone by the time I go to school, right?:)
Please pray for my friend Chris from camp. He was on a waterslide, and broke a vertebrae in his back. He'll be alright, apparently, but will have to wear a back brace for the next six weeks, and he's still in the hospital from Saturday. Considering the turnover hospitals like to have these days, 4 days is a pretty long stay there.
For other random news, I finished The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. On to book three!!
See all y'all Hillsdale kids in 4 days! Crazy.
1 comment:
HHHEEEEYYYY--
I'm starting to read the chronicles of narnia... :) Altough I'm still on book one cuz I just got them yesterday.. but its fun. So thats cool that we can share that too.. athough your a bit ahead of me.. ha. Alright dear.. I love you and can't wait one more day to see you!!!
-Mal
Post a Comment