My suitey is back!!!!! I hope your time in bright-eyed Cali was simply wonderful. I can't wait to hear about it. I get to see you in a couple of weeks! Yay! ~Christine
because I feel like I almost have the copyright or something ;) just kidding!!! but I miss you, my dear!! and I can't wait to see you again... hope you're well and that you're enjoying what's left of your summer! see you *soon*!!!
3 comments:
kristin!!! i never wrote you, so i never came to see you! :( but hurry up and post, cause i wanna hear all about it!! love you!
My suitey is back!!!!! I hope your time in bright-eyed Cali was simply wonderful. I can't wait to hear about it. I get to see you in a couple of weeks! Yay!
~Christine
my darling roomie has returned!!!
wait, I can still call you that, right?
because I feel like I almost have the copyright or something ;) just kidding!!! but I miss you, my dear!! and I can't wait to see you again... hope you're well and that you're enjoying what's left of your summer! see you *soon*!!!
love and many hugs :)
Post a Comment