Who do I want to be?
What do I want to become?
What person do I want to be living my life when I get out of college?
When I turn thirty? What kind of wife do I want my husband to marry? Who will I have her be?
With God's grace and control over me, maybe I can be that woman someday. And be more than just a little girl.
Maybe, if I concentrate on that, and not my present stupid little problems, I'll become that person.
So,Who do you want to be?
3 comments:
Hmmmm. I think I want to be... Patrick Star. I mean look at his life. How simple and happy he really is. Just an idea. Love you doll.
I'd like to be able to change into a lion. One that could fly. I'd not like to be a bird though; just a flying lion. Or maybe just a flying person. I don't suppose the lion part matters as much as the flying.
haha, thanks for the deep comments, kids;)
I, personally, will become a zamboni driver.
that is,
after i learn to drive.
yeah.
Post a Comment