It's almost the weekend....
My class was cancelled this morning. We just have a take-home quiz due Monday. I can't complain...I'm in a weird "I just want to sit down and do homework on Friday night" sorta mood. Maybe it's b/c i have to just have a mindset this weekend to get all that must be done, done. Who knows.
Katie and I had a GOOD time sitting on my bed last night, giggling and going over every dorky thing that had happened to us lately. Rushing around the room, collapsing behind the door (a thing Katie does when she's frustrated) and Savage Garden playing in the background made for quite an entertaining time. We haven't had one of those in a while. This one was certainly past-due. :) Love ya, Roomie.
I don't have a ton of amazing news, and I'm too tired to give you my enraged thoughts about public schools, though, I do have more of them since the last time I blew up about them. Oh, well. I CAN say that the Informal Mixer went GREAT!:) yay:)
Well, I think i'm going to go take a nap. My head is hurting.
HAPPY WEEKEND!!:)
1 comment:
hehe that WAS fun. and funny... the music, the talking, the dancing, the giggling, the jumping around, the collapsing, the story telling... even the pillow fighting (more like whupping)... it was all so... good.
and i wuv you too, roomie. ;)
Post a Comment