I'm in between classes.
Here's the tiniest update on my life:
My speech was done. I found enough information to talk for 6 minutes and 35 seconds.:) Yay! SO GLAD that is done. It was such a thorn in my side for the last week.
SAI Finger Foods dinner is tonight. I'm so much more relaxed about it this time around than last semester. Yay! (again;)) It's nice to feel calm and collected about it.
I am going to see the Phantom of the Opera again. (yes, YAY!) It's SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL.
And, to follow in the steps of my great friend, Zachary O'Meara Good (hope i speeled that middle name right...) I am going to try to being instating a song of the week, or day..or hour, however the muse hits me. Right now it's "Can't Hurry Love", by Phil Collins. Sure, Diana Ross did it first. But i like his version better.
It's just really reflecting what I need to remember right now.
Alright, it's time for me to go off to class in approximately 7 minutes.
Have fun today, kids, and don't slip and fall in the snow!:) (Mallo will laugh at you , if you do;).)
3 comments:
I'm so glad that this week has been going well :) Congrats on finishing your speech, and I'm so glad that this week of SAI rush is going much more smoothly for you.
Love you and I'll see you tonight at Chamber Choir rehearsal. Way to be a memorizing marvel ;)
"Zachary O'Meara Good" looks about right, but I can't say the same for the "i speeled" that follows...
Sorry, just couldn't resist. It was too perfect. ;-)
hahaha...good point.:)
I've got nothin to say to redeem my clear and atrocious error.:)
except, "oops." ;)
Post a Comment