Oh, What a Night...
Tonight was such a wonderful Friday night! I really couldn't ask for better. It all began with a dinner at the fine-dining restaraunt of... my room. Kate Reiner and I conversed over the most simple but oh-so-delicious dinner of Starbucks Coffee, crackers, cheese, and ham. It was tasty! We had a wonderful time laughing and chatting about anything and everything. She's a cool and good girl. I encourage you all to know her!:) My roomie was super cool and brought back yummy cookies from Oakley for us for dessert, and she, Kate, and Kristi Nickles hung out with me for awhile. Then, Katie had to work some on a big paper, so Kate and I wandered to Galloway, where we met up with Zach and his visiting friend Brian. Haha - that kid is funny:).. He'll try to convince you of anything -- so watch out!:) It's so neat that Zach's friends come to visit him...he's had, what, like 3 or 4 friends come to visit him?! What a lucky guy. I wish my friends from back home could make it over to Michigan. It's too far, though... :-/
Well, Zach and Brian were walking over to Koon, so we walked back with them :)...So, we really didnt' get anywhere for a while! We then chilled with Tasha and Natalie until Kate and I went to a surprise birthday party for Brandon Irish - he plays my boyfriend Fred in the Oprah (opera;)) haha...I know I'm starting to get used to my part...he called me by the name of Bella tonight, and I didn't think twice when I responded. After a couple rounds of pitiful play by me on Mario Kart as Princess Peach, Melissa Irish made excellant cake with fresh strawberries inside of it, and so while Kate and I chowed down on first vanilla...and then chocolate... cake (they had two!), we discussed our possible plan of opening a Bakery/Coffee Shop. It's something we've both wanted to do...who knows what the future may hold! It looks bright, though...and full of sugar and coffee:)
We had to skip out early, though, which was too bad b/c there were some people there whom I hadn't seen in awhile, such as Luke Simpson. It was a great party, though.:) We then walked over by swing club, passed it up to go to Mauck, had an entirely unintentionally rhymed, short, and slightly confusing conversatio with Mike on the way "I'm in Mauck, but now I'm not, I'm on a walk, but I'll be in Mauck."... haha:)
There, I was so happy! I saw everybody that I haven't seen in entirely too long....Katie,Zach, Cherrie, Mallory, Becky, Margaret, Dean, Tami, Dave, Michelle, Nathan, Ryan, Katie, Kate, Mike, Tasha, Andrew, Karen, Laurel....everybody! or, well, almost. But it was cool.:) :)
After that, we (Brian, Zach, Mallory, Mike, Kate, Cherrie, Tasha, and I) went to hang out in Mike and Zach's room. It was fun there, too! (i know...how can there be this much fun/happiness in one evening?) Juggling, hacky sack, guitar with improv lyrics, backrubs for those with headaches, cookies and easter candy, hugs, crazy digital photos.... wow. Life is good.
God is so good! He has truly blessed me.
It's late. Sweet dreams!:)
3 comments:
You like the movie Emma too?!?! It's one of my favoritest!
love you, kristin :) i'm glad you had such a wonderful night, dear roomie.
let's go to lunch, shall we?
yay!
I think that it is actually you who is the liar and that Brian is actually a sweet innocent child.
Post a Comment