Thursday, January 05, 2006

What I've been up to...

  1. Have read almost through the 4th book in the Chronicles of Narnia. It'll be finished before I sleep. :) So good. So pure and thought-provoking.
  2. Half-way through The Great Divorce. Also nicely thought-provoking.
  3. About to start The Merry Wives of Windsor. Going to be thought-provoking, simply because it's in Shakespearean English. :)
  4. Just into the beginning of Eve's Revenge. I have a feeling I'll be in for another mental treat.
  5. Working at my little cafe at B&N. You really can make too many frappeccinos to ever eat one ever again. I still like the job though. :)
  6. Bumming around with my mom, my dad, my sis, and my dog. The number of movies I've seen has been relaxing and great!
  7. Having a New Years with Mallory over from Indiana - and going to the aquarium downtown. What a phenomenal plethora of fish!
  8. Buying new CDs. John Mayer trio, Jamie Cullum, Narnia Soundtrack, and David Grey (with the help of my sister ;)) have been added to my collection.
  9. sleeping. s-l-e-e-p. how I love thee.

That's about it, folks... and this weekend I'm off to Calvin College to hopefully get certified in Art Education and English so I can teach the wee ones in the future. I hope it goes well - it sure would be nice if the money and the time were worth it. ;)

Take care, y'all, until we congregate at Hillsdale once more!! And for all my wonderful and beloved SENIOR friends... let's make this semester the best one yet. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats your favorite book in the chronicle so far?