Lately, blogging has been lacking in interest to me. I want to read everyone elses, and yet, this really isn't doing it for me. I believe I'm in a transition of a change, who knows how big or little, or life-altering or miniscule. I just am not in the mood to plaster all the thoughts of that mood on this faceless, impersonal, and continually spewed upon little wall in the corner of the internet for anyone from my closest friends to fiercest enemies (Lordwilling, I have none, but you know what I'm saying) to read.
So, sorry for the lack of posting. But, honestly, I need something more than this open-book diary to share my feelings right now. Catchya later when I'm in a better mood to be extroverted. Now, don't be alarmed because I'm not being my usual bubbly "wow-wee! gotta tell y'all this!" mood. I'm just fine. I'm just...contemplative. (And, that's said "con-TEMP-pluh-tive." Not "CON-temp-play-tive." Look it up in the OED. I'm telling you, it's the right way to say it.)
night.
1 comment:
i LOVE you. thank you for putting up with me and taking care of me and going with me to the store when no one else can or will or whatever.
YOU ARE THE BEST ROOMIE A GIRL COULD WISH FOR.
*hugs and roses* ;)
Post a Comment