What I must remember at times like these...
College Education: $100,000
Teacher Education Certification Testing: $130
Late-registration Fee for Testing: $70
Knowing I'll change the lives of hundreds of children: Priceless.
*sigh*
Merry (belated) Christmas, everyone! I hope you all are having wonderful and safe breaks from school.
To Dean and Giles - the one-year count-down begins to your wedding! Congrats! :)
As for me, break is *so* delightful. It's nice to actually have time to do something other than school work...which is why, of course, I'm doing a lot of reading. YOu'd think that after a semester full of reading, I'd want to anything but...but the pile of books that I asked for for Christmas say otherwise. :)
Things to do, places to go, books to read...I'm outta here. See you next year!!
1 comment:
I love you and I hope you're having a brilliant time on your break! Let's do a "Pirates" and pizza roomie night when we get back on campus, shall we? I've missed you!
many hugs and much love, me
Post a Comment