Yes, I'm supposed to be studying. But, I've studied like crazy ALL week. And, I only have one class tomorrow. So, too bad. I'm missing California like crazy - the island and the people. The best summer of my life. My friend Marina made me a bracelet the first week I was there, and asked me the day I left to "never take it off!" Well, I didn't. But, it broke yesterday, and that made it worse. My Rainbow flip flops are a good reminder, but my tan is nearly gone already... and then a certain boy called tonight just to check up on me, and as it will be probably May until I see him again, I felt even more estranged from dear So Cali. I have fallen in love with that place! Well, maybe just an island of it. But Orange County IS cool.:)
Anyway, I promised pics a LONG time ago, SOOOO...I"m just going to post some!:) And THEN, I'm going to call my dear friend Elsa!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment