Ok.
So, I just want to say something which was spurred by the blog of Christine. (Yes! My dear Suite-y has a blog!! Check it out at: www.curlycuetothemax.blogspot.com ) Anyway, she just posted that an overwhelming feeling of contentment has washed over her as late. And, I must post, that while I have felt incredibly down and discontented as of late, the feeling of contentment is starting to wake up - as though the snows of a bitter winter are starting to melt and the muddy dirt is showing through. Yes, mud. Mud to be worked, and mud to be shaped...and then mud which will dry and stand firm. Solid in contentment. I can feel it...I know it that whatever frustration, depression( I really dislike that term; it sounds so clinical), and loneliness I was feeling...is going to go away.
God is truly an awesome God. Were it not for Him, who knows where I would be.
Time for sleep. Another busy day tomorrow. Here's the run-down, if you so care:
8:30 - wake up, coffee, quiet time, memorization of piano chords, piano practice.
11 - class
12 - lunch
1 - class
2-3:30 - piano practice, research
3:30 - piano lesson
4- run to CCA
5 - Dinner and girl time with Mallory until next CCA.
8 - CCA
9 - research, write paper for my 1 pm on Thursday.
sometime late - collapse.;)
No comments:
Post a Comment