Monday, September 12, 2005

In the thick of it....


Second day of CCA. SUPER COOL speaker tonight. Very insightful. I don't have enough time to give him proper credit for the neat things he said, but just trust me in that they were cool.

REALLY busy day tomorrow. Class at 9:30, then break to do piano practice or research until lunch, then my 1 pm, then more piano and research, then choir at 4 (meaning I have to miss my CCA), then a *fast* dinner before class at 6, then class until 8:30, at which I'll be too late, and will have missed my SECOND CCA for the day.

Sadly, still have my headache. This is 5 days now. Blast. At least I don't have a cold or stomache problems which Ivan, Natalie, Kate, Anna, and Adrienne have all come down with in one form or another.

Have a huge project due for class on Thursday. I know that's three days away, but with CCA and classes, I don't know when I'm going to get it done properly. *sigh*.

Know I need to get proper sleep this week, so I'm making it a priority. I have to. Getting 13 hours of sleep in one night, even with a decent amount during the previous nights, just isn't right. I've got to be more consistent.

Alright, time to force myself to do homework for about an hour; then bed.

Night, y'all.

No comments: