I had a wonderful day.
I got a pink Hillsdale Tshirt for 10 bucks.
I found the joy of a box of skittles's bubble gum -- to steal the phrase from Razzles..."it's a candy, and a gum!" So tasty. The best of both worlds. You just have to concentrate and get to the point where it IS a gum, and no longer a skittle, or you'll end up swallowing your gum.:)
I got beautiful violets from Cherrie as a present.
I talked to Aaron a little about this summer.
I talked to my sister about her life.
I had 2 of my classes cancelled.
I have a class cancelled tomorrow, so won't have class until 2 in the afternoon.
I cleaned my room and did laundry. (So desperately needed to be done.)
Praised God a LOT about this upcoming summer. It's all up to Him, and He's letting me go out there.
1 comment:
Hi there! I'm so very happy that you're very happy! Oh, and I just got a pink shirt too (yes, I'm a bit of a copycat, I admit). They're so fun. Have a great day and keep those smiles coming! :)
Post a Comment