Come to the SAI concert tonight in Markel, 8 pm! It'll be good, AND not too long!:)
YEAH! (Katie and I are feeling very ghetto right now. We are listening to Usher. That's right...white girls CAN dance. Just not ghetto. Only Lindy hop and Irish.;))
TODAY is beautiful! I have such high spirits b/c I am finally rested up from the opera, getting 2 days in a row to sleep in and go to bed early. I have a kite that I might go flying on the soccer fields today, just to have fun and be a kid. Anyone want to join?
Oh! (sorry for the rediculous amound of exclamation points. I will try to control myself.)Please notice the improvements of my blog:). I figured out how to make a URL link for my picture, managed to add links to all my friends blogs, and get rid of my Anberlin flash link...all with HTML, which I barely know how to use, AND improve the roomie's blog too, with both a new skin, and with links to her friends on hers, too! I feel so accomplished! I know it's not much for people who actually know how to use HTML, but...yeah, I did it all through trial and error. And I am much pleased.
Speaking of Anberlin, the buyer from which I was supposed to get it from Amazon got my order on March 3. I still have not recieved it. After responding to two irritated emails of mine last week Friday, they said they'd mail it first thing this past Monday morning. As of today, Saturday, it's still not here. When should I complain again? Next Monday if it's not here in the mail?
Lack of Anberlin is the only irritating thing right now. I'm anxious to here about a summer job that I applied for...much prayer and thought went into applying there, and while I respect the time that employers may need to hire new applicants, I can say it will be a good thing to know if I got in or not. I'm so expectant just to hear a yes or no. While I truly hope to be able to get the job, I know that God will put me where he wants me to be, so no matter what the answer, I have already resolved to be happy. He knows where I can be used the best for his glory, so I shouldn't question that.
Happy Saturday!:)
2 comments:
yay for improvements on your blog and mine!
yay for maybe flying kites on the soccer fields!
yay for ghetto music! YEAH!
yay for the SAI concert!
yay for sunshine!
yay for exclamation points!
yay for our roomie date last night!
just yay!
ok, I'm done :) I love you!
me
O, I hope the concert went well and you all had fun last night. I am extremely proud of you for figuring all that technological HTML stuff out. APPLAUSE!!!!!!! I am amazed that you did it basically trial and error. Your skills amaze me! (You'll have to teach me sometime next year.) I'm sure everything will be wonderful this summer no matter what happens but my personal opinion is that ANY company or camp or well... any thing period would be completely crazy not to hire you. Therefore I decided that if you don't get the job the only logical explanation will be that God shut that door. But... I can't help but think you'll get it. Just because I think you're wonderful. End of story.
love ya,
~ Joy ~
Post a Comment