Wednesday, September 08, 2004

FOR THOSE WHO STILL CARE ENOUGH TO KEEP RETURNING TO THIS NEGLECTED, HOWEVER NOT FORGOTTEN, BLOG...

There is good news! I apologize profusely for the lack of entries -- there has been too much personal stuff mulling around in my head that lacks the ability to be posted on a blog which is open to the world, which is the reason for lacking posts. However -- do not be dissappointed... I DO have a rather lenghty post growing in my head which I will try to jot down soon with utmost rapidity. The thoughts which I care to post, however, are not fully sound and made in my head as of yet, so a little more careful contemplation is needed before their debut.;)

Soo, to make a long story short, thanks for still reading, and really-- there WILL be a real blog entry soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am sooooooooooooo glad that you are alive!!!! I look forward to reading your upcoming post with great anticipation.
Good night for now,
~ Joy ~