Monday, September 20, 2004

This weekend was a blast. Perhaps I'll elaborate at a later date? But for now, I must just release a little tension about this upcoming week. I feel as though all day yesterday I was at the beginning of a very big rollercoaster, and my tiny little seat with even tinier safety bar was holding me in... as I was racheted up and up and up to the top of the first drop... and this morning I suddenly was tipped over the edge and am now in the midst of my rushing trip on the rollercoaster...there is no getting off.... I have so much to do this week I literally have my days planned down to the hour. I have SAI recruitment to be in charge of, and lots of homework and studying on top of that. I have two exciting things to look forward to, however. First of all, is that my safety bar on this ride isn't so tiny -- God WILL get me through this week without so many problems as I am presently dreading. Also, I have two (count them, two);) dates this Saturday.... haha, don't worry -- one is with an old friend for breakfast so we can finally actually talk for the first time since we've been back to school, and the second is to the Charity Ball! Eleanor asked me today when she found out "ooo...is it a date-date or a friend-date!?!?" why she needed to know, I don't know...but Gretchen Roth decided to reply..."It's a Hillsdale date. What do you expect? They're going to have to get married afterward!!"

haha. wish me luck. say some prayers. I'll need them this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you honey. Come find me if you ever need anything, even a hug. I didn't know your week was so crazy...sorry 'bout that. And yay for dates!!! :) But you can't marry TWO guys! At least you have choices!

lol.

big sissy