Monday, September 27, 2004

ever have a time when you are completely sick at heart?
i'm having one of those times.
i bet it doesn't help that i have a cold so it makes me feel worse.
at least God is there and i'm not alone.
even when i feel like it.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time lately, my sweet roommate... know that you're not alone and you don't have to go through all of this by yourself, ok? You've got plenty of loving friends who are eager to uplift you and build you up... we're here for you!

Let's pull a roomie Oakley/Gathering evening sometime soon, shall we?
*love and hugs and prayers*

Anonymous said...

To the Big K: Its Sean Patrick Michael, finally posting a pithy comment on your blog! So my friend, we were both having a bad day, and I'm sorry I couldn't have been more supportive, but you're never alone in this!! You SOooo totally know that! Just remember that Sean hearts Kristen, and that the Dah Dah Dah D_____ is not worth our time! You're the coolest and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

A Hugs Comin your way,
Sean

tami said...

I can identify. I get heart sick when I think about how little I've seen you lately. We must do something about that! :) Let's chat sometime this week. I LOVE YOU, Kristin!

Anonymous said...

i love you and the dun dun dun *you know what* just needs to keep hiself to hiself and stay out of the middle of two sisters. And just remember, at some point you may want to touch eachother...but don't because you WILL get chlamydia...and die.

Unknown said...

I'm with Sean on this one Kristin. ______ doesn't deserve the attention of such a wonderful woman as yourself. I love you Kristin.