This cold is getting to me...emotionally. I'm going to go read some Voyage of the Dawn Treader to pick up this angsty mood.
Random stream-of-consciousness which is tending to be on repeat in my mind:
I miss California.
Self-doubt is such a lie from Satan.
I don't need to be a super-model.
Just be real with me.
And I'll be real with you.
I didn't like the movie "In Good Company."
But I did like the soundtrack.
I love Mae.
I'm going to see them on Friday!
I have a lot of homework to do before Friday.
I wish this cold was gone.
I really need to read my Bible more.
Foul language is really getting to me lately.
I wish it were never invented.
I'm ready for spring break.
I miss a lot of people.
Those locate in Illinois, Wisonsin, and California especially.
I want to travel the world.
I want to get my mom a painting from an Italian street artist.
I want to get my sister a real Italian silk scarf.
I want to find (finally) the most random but perfect thing for my impossible-to-shop-for dad.
I want to nanny some rich, spoiled child and actually make their life more grounded in reality and in what is important.
Like God.
And family.
And hardwork.
And morals.
I want to fall asleep to the sounds of the water on the rocks again.
I want to go read Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
I bet I read more of this list than you did.
Goodnight.
1 comment:
Me too :) And Voyage of the Dawn Treader is on my extra-curricular reading list right now too . . . I haven't gotten a word in for a few weeks, so I envy you ;) Thanks for cracking my back yesterday in chamber choir!
Post a Comment