Christine knows when I'm missing Catalina when I play "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day, or "California" by Phantom Planet. However, here's a new one to add to the list...
Can't close my eyes
They're wide awake
Every hair on my body
has got a thing for this place
Oh empty my heart
I've got to make room for this feeling
so much bigger than me
It couldn't be any more beautiful - I can't take it in.
Weightless in love...unraveling
For all that's to come
and all that's ever been
We're back to the board
with every shade under the sun
Let's make it a good one
It couldn't be any more beautiful - I can't take it in.
::can't take it in::imogen heap::
Got to talk to two friends from camp tonight. So refreshing. I miss them!!
1 comment:
I love you!!!
*so much*
and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you and your fam this weekend! :)
hope you're having an awesome friday, my dear.
hugs,
me
Post a Comment