Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ok, so I really wanted to go off on a tangent on how crazy my life is...until I started reading everybody else's away messages, and realized that half of them were down-right depressed sounding, either with the sound of no hope due to studies, or some (like mine) searching for our solace (which is well-found) in our Creator, and the other half talking about all the reading, or studying, or too much reading, or too much studying they had to do. So...while I realized that my life wasn't getting any less hectic and stressful (esp. by wasting my precious time reading other's away messages, or, let's say...posting a blog...) I just wanted to say to the rest of you - hang in there. I know it's bad. But, at least, it IS almost over. :)

And, with that, I'll put down a savage chicken comic which I found on Trin's profile and which I think we all can relate:

There you go. Hope you all actually get rest over Thanksgiving. I probably won't. :)

No comments: