Sunday, November 27, 2005

My trek back to school starts tomorrow. As much work as I've done (and obviously complained about... sorry, kids,) and as much as I would *rather* stay with my family, going to movies, talking about everything and nothing (such as trytophans and how to spell them at the dining room table, what "philosophical conversations" actually consist of, and how much our dog Sam is absolutely rediculous, yet undeniably lovable,) I am still ready to go back to school. It's not like I am desiring more hard work, but more it is because I'm ready to have this semester completely, utterly, 100 percent O-V-E-R. Never again in my life will I attempt to do 20 credits at once.

But, really...I just have a "bring it on" attitude toward the rest of this semester. Why? Not because I believe that I am completely capable of doing everything on my own, but because I know that God alone has gotten me this far this semester without a nervous breakdown or early heart attack. And, I know that He will not have gotten me this far only to let me crash and burn now. He's brought me so far...what's another 2 weeks?? :) So, because of that...bring it, Hillsdale. :)

About 13 more hours of staying here at home. It has seemed so short, but it's been good. Then, a race to the finish!! Good luck, everyone, both at Hillsdale or whatever your respective college is!:) And, if you aren't in college, (which I know some of you aren't) I hope you have a blessed rest of 2005.

And now, for sleep. :)

No comments: