Hey All.:)
I've been working hard at Barnes and Noble the last three days, and work again tonight. That'll be 24 hours this week, and while I know that's nothing compared to some of you all who have full-time summer jobs, it's still a lot of time to work on tile flooring and not be very busy. It all ends up as a lot of standing, a lot of unnecessary re-cleaning of that which has not yet been dirtied again, and boredom when no customers come in. At least I can say that of all those horror stories of "OH, you don't want to eat where I've worked...you don't want to know what happens in that kitchen" that my place of work isn't ever like that. It's so fresh and clean clean.;)
Well, yesterday marked 2 weeks until I leave for camp. I can't believe that I'm going still...it seems so unreal! And, what makes it wierder is that I've had 3 bad dreams about everything going wrong - including a whole dream about not getting to my plane on time. They aren't going to scare me off, though! I have my layover in Minneapolis, so Adrienne is going to come see me (yay!) and take me to Mall of America for a tiny bit between my flights. I can't wait!
Tonight is the end of my work week (yay) and last night we went to Olive Garden for the first time since I got home, and tomorrow night we are going as a family to Beauty and the Beast at a Dinner Theater which is a Theater in the round style. Totally stoked.:)
Well, gotta go. Flea Market with the fam, then work, ... then packing and shopping and working and a road trip with the sister next week :) ...I'll try to blog at least once more before I leave for the summer.
Miss you all!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment