Friday, June 15, 2007

Well, this is it for awhile.


I'm out to Cali in just a few hours. 2 huge suitcases and a girl are making our way out to Catalina for one last summer. I'll be there until the first full week in August, then for a trip up the coast to San Francisco, over to Lake Tahoe, and then jetting back across the country to go (home!? not yet...) to New Hampshire, see the Maine coastline if I'm lucky, and THEN...home. This little escapade will be taking me almost until the first days of September.

There is an odd feeling going back to a little secluded part of humanity, where everyone you know is a Christian. Definitely surreal. And even more surreal when you only see those people for one short time each year. But, after all of my 5 years of college, I'm ready for one last go at it. My responsibilities have been increased for this summer, which makes my anxiety levels a bit heightened, but I know that the Lord our God is in control, and never gives us more than can do with His help. Please just pray for wisdom, a discerning tongue, and unwavering direction.

Unless my new palm and wifi card are *really* good to me, this may be the only post on here for the rest of the summer. Maybe I'll be able to find a good wifi hot spot in Avalon that will allow me to put a post in. Maybe I won't even want to. We'll see.

I will be praying for you, my dear, dear, friends. Many of you know how much you'll be missed already...but know that I love you. :)

Have a great summer!

No comments: