Please pardon my long absence, and my pathetic attempt to redeem it with this short post.
I've been back at school for a week and a half now, once again finding that ever-awkward balance of fun, academics, and sleep for yet another semester. My ninth semester, to be exact. I have now survived through two days of student teaching at the preschool on campus, and I love the students already that I will get to work with over the semester! My concerns lie not in working with the preschoolers, but doing well as I am placed in the feeling of eternal (or semester) lime-light of being the lone morning student teacher. I'd like to say I accept the challenge without fear. Rather, I must admit that I accept the challenge, but with some hestitation.
Summer left me with more resolution, yet more questions. More growth, yet the utter and horrible recognition of my stagnation. In other words, it helped me grow up, even through the fear of growing up itself...so much of life is something good combined with the bad - the bad meaning the fear we gain with the knowledge of the previously unknown.
Prayers of guidance in my quest of "maturity" for future plans, jobs, living locations, etc. would be much appreciated. I know God is in control. I also know He will work with whatever decision I choose. I would just like it to be a decision that He likes, rather than has to work around.
God bless. Thanks for reading. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment