Back from the dead...
For all those who actually still read this blog: I congratulate and thank you. I apologize, however, on how delinquent I've been in actually updating it. But let us put it this way - since last Thursday, I've written 8 papers and done a presentation - all before today. That's right - 9 papers or presentations due in FIVE school days.
No wonder I haven't felt like typing in a blog.
To catch you up a little on what I've been up to - I went to the Charity Ball with Tyler last Friday night. Good times to be had by all. I wore a hat with my dress, and ending up being the only girl there with one on, but got some compliments on it, so I guess it wasn't a bad fashion decision.:)
Cantus came Monday and Tuesday night. Yes, I'm am one of the many girls on campus who swooned over their manly voices. What girl wouldn't? Just goes to show a guy with good voice is important to me, that's all.
Good grief. My body and brain are so burned out from all this work this week that I honestly can't think straight. The typing for this blog is even starting to get to me.
Random Note - Anyone heard of the group "Mute Math"? I really like them....
ok. time to clean my room. I'm off to Mal's this weekend, and then my family comes next Thursday! Both these plans make me very happy. I need to get out of dodge.
peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment