Wednesday, March 23, 2005

HEY THERE KIDS!!

I'm in BaaBee and DanDan's GORGEOUS house here in Atlanta, GA right now. BaaBee and DanDan are the grandparents of Giles, and we have had a splendid spring break so far. We managed to start it out with Adrienne's car breaking down, so including an unexpected overnight stay in Elizabethtown, KY, and my boyfriend Joel at WalMart, and many other unexpected adventures, we arrived in GA Saturday afternoon. We got to the beach on Sunday, and we spent the whole day in the sun:) YAY! It was so incredibly beautiful. I'll post pics on this site when i get back to school -- it's easiest that way.

Well, I just have to say i love being back in the south. I love the hospitality, the formality, Chick-fil-A, sweet tea (!!!!!!!!!!!!), the accent (what accent?!), the magnolias, the spanish moss, and mistletoe (*muah*)....everything!!! it's so sad i have to leave the 70 degree weather for Chicago -- land of snow and other cold stuff;).

Well, i have about 40 pics left out of 309.... going to use them for the Varsity (the original drive in) and the plane ride!!!


See y'all soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you! glad to hear your having a great time!