I have finally reached the end of a mentally exhausting year. It's been a great year to grow, and to figure out who I am a little more each and every day. Sorry that my entries lately have been severely lacking in deep thought... my brain has been a bit fried as of late due to great conversation in *real* life (which, of course, takes precedent over a blog) and an exhorbitant amount of studying (or attempted studying.:))
I'll be sure to write more soon... though when exactly "soon" will be, i don't know;). I doubt that i'll have a computer with internet over the summer...and will be forced to succumb to the communal atmosphere called the LIBRARY computers;).
I've got just one more paper to write. then i'm done. *augh*
Then, off to home i go for just 2 and a half days. *sad sigh*
Then, back for graduation, and chapter camp. I hope God has a lot in store for me there.:)
i'll be in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment