Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am discontent
But I've got God.
I am lonely at times
But I've got God.
I am too extroverted and need to just sit right here and calm right down
But I've got God.
I need to be seriously awakened out of my own little bubble of a world
But I've got God.
And He made me just who I am for a reason
And He's walking me through THIS version of life for a reason. The version He wrote for ME to glorify HIM
I won't have the answers
I won't fix myself
I won't even get close
But I'll try to live as He has called me to do
I'll try to love better
Talk less
Listen more
Ignore that which I don't have
Appreciate what I do have
I'll try, I'll fail
But would good would redemption be if we didn't need or appreciate it?
Yes. I've got God.
And He's holding me.

No comments: