Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm here!

I've been swallowed up by:

1. Nice weather! I love it outside!
2. Studying. This girl wants to kick her last exams in the booty.
3. Facebook. I love and loathe you.
4.Getting info about camp!:) Please send letters, money, flowers, etc. (ok, just letters) to me at

Kristin Karl
c/o Campus by the Sea (or, CBS)
P.O. Box 466
Avalon, CA 90704


from June 19-August 6


ok...back to studying. no more procrastination! well...maybe I'll check facebook *once* more........;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

i knew it! thefacebook *is* taking over your life!!!

hehe oh well... so glad you're having fun with it, doll :) and i can't wait to hear about all your fun times at camp this summer -- it's gonna be amazing!

good luck with the rest of your exams!

*love and hugs*

Anonymous said...

what is it with the facebook revolution?!?! This campus has been swept by some sort of e-hurricane.

i love you!