Sunday, July 18, 2004

I DO EXIST.

Hey friends!! Sorry (again) for being the world's worst blogger. Let me try to catch you up on my life! I will be sparing many details which may tend to bore you. If, I don't succeed in keeping you entertained, then ask me personally about the details...you may find that some of them are listed under "Kristin's most embarrasing moments....EVER."  hehe...NOW aren't you intruiged.  ;)

Ok, so, I'm starting to get REALLY ready to go back to school, though I'm afraid that I just may die from course-overload next semester. If this overload of schedule is my own fault...will they lable it as suicide? I surely hope not. But, really....I'm getting a school calender for fall that marks out the hour of every day of the week. Enough said about scheduling. It's gonna be a full one, folks. Perhaps my roomie may hear a few words out of me, and know that I"m still alive. For the rest of you, well, perhaps it'll have to wait until Christmas Break. :)

Second, I can't believe that I"m turning 21 in exactly two weeks! THIS IS ENTIRELY TOO SOON!!!! I don't think that my brain is 21 years old, even if my body is.  It can't handle being that mature yet. Maybe I"m just getting a bit nervous?

Third, I haven't seen too much of the Oklahoma kiddies. They have been busy, as have I, but it's nice to know that they are here and it's 100 times better to know that God just reaffirmed his care and love for my life.

Fourth, painting a bathroom is a blasted thing. especially painting a bathroom ceiling. and taping. blast. blast. blast. So much for totally revamping my room, bath, and sis's room before I go back to school....my mom has now hired a professional painter who will paint it all instead. And the week I go back to school.  hm. Maybe at Christmas time I'll finally get my room the way I want it, and no longer its atrocious combination of hot pink and lavender walls, and blue curtains.

Fifth, my best source of a suntan is when I mow the lawn. Since I only mow once a week, well, you do the math. Kristin is less than a perfect bronze brunette. eh. I'm trying, folks.;)

Sixth, Work is good, but going to Culvers, bowling alleys, and White Castle after work with coworkers is better! That's right...Kristin has GONE places on Friday nights. She has even been asked out on a date to a concert. haha. um..........by a coworker named.... Joel?? I Think?? haha...oh, well.;) Don't know if I'll go, BUT...it IS to see Nickel Creek..... :) :) ;)

Seventh, working on tshirts is going well, even if it is a pain to do it with people across the country. Especially when the checkbook which is supposed to pay for the tshirts is either in Ohio, or Montana. We have yet to find out which one. Hm.

Eighth, I bet you are getting tired of this list. So, anything I have left to say, I will say in normal paragraph form. :)

Hm, Sorry. I ran out of things to say. Well, I'm keeping VERY busy with work, I'm about to go visit Bridget this week in Northern Wisconsin, and HILLSDALE friends will be coming NEXT WEEK!!! YAY!!!!!!! I"m so very excited. :)

must go-- have things to do, places to go, people to see. :) Catch ya later, friends. Miss you all.

 

love ya. <><

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I am a faithful reader if not so faithful a commentor (I'll work on that part - - sorry) but more than reading... Know that I lift you up to God daily. I love you! You are precious in His sight. I pray for you often and I love the little bits of your life that I get to share because you post about them. Please feel free to drop me a quick e-mail if you have any special prayer requests. I miss your vitality and the way you approach life that is so completely your own. I look forward to hearing how God will use you and work in your life to mature you to a greater understanding and intimate knowledge of him in what will be soon your 22nd year. God bless you hun!!!
~ Joy ~

Anonymous said...

it was so good to talk to you the other night, Kristin! hope we can chat again soon, and know that you're in my prayers as well. can't wait to see you again, doll... this fall, koon #7's the place to be! ;)
*love, hugs, and SAI smooches*
~katie

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, roomie!
congrats on finally reaching your 21st! ;) i'll be in touch QUITE soon... until then, i hope you're having fun with the twins!
*love, hugs, and a cherry on top*
~katie

tami said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kristin, Happy Birthday to you!!!! I actually am singing it outloud right now, so pretend you can hear it ;) I pray that your birthday and the last few weeks of your summer are awesome! Love you lots and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you'll be coming back early for NSO to welcome the froshies too! See you then.